This guacamole-meets-margarita dressing makes an ordinary salad or grilled dinner into a requested repeat!!
A versatile, refresing dressing for grilled meats, vegetables, pasta or greens!
- electric blender, hand-held stick blender or mini food processor
- ½ cup packed cilantro leaves
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons diced avocado about ¼ of a medium
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon seeded, finely chopped jalapeno about 1 medium
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic*
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Place all ingredients in the jar of a blender (in a cup if using a stick blender or bowl if using a mini food processor) and blend until smooth, about 10 to 20 seconds.
- Refrigerate dressing, covered, until ready to serve. Dressing will keep, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Sprinkle the coarse salt on the garlic while you finely chop to reduce the sharp flavor of uncooked garlic.